Park Address: 6950 Harris Depot Road, Harrisburg, NC 28075
Shelter Address: 6950 Harris Depot Road, Harrisburg, NC 28075
Park Hours: Sunrise to Sunset, Monday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.*
*Winter Season (November - February) Operational Hours, Sunrise to Sunset
Monday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Park amenities include:
- 3.91 Acres
- One picnic shelter (available for rental):
- Can accommodate 48 people
- Six picnic tables
- One charcoal grills
- Electricity and lighting available
- Fishing Pond
- A paved walking trail (1140 ft length)
- Mountain bike trail access
- Permanent cornhole courts
- Historic post office
- Old log cabin
- Harrisburg Farmers Market
- Operated by the Piedmont Farmers Market from April through October.
- Harrisburg Branch Library access
- Harrisburg Park access trail directly linking both parks
Click here to download the Shelter Reservation Request Form
Sponsorship Opportunities are available!
Click here for Sponsorship Opportunities available.
Click here for the Sponsorship application.