Park Address: 191 Sims Parkway, Harrisburg, NC 28075
Shelter Address: 250 Sims Parkway, Harrisburg, NC 28075
Park Hours: Sunrise to Sunset, Monday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.*
*Winter Season (November - February) Operational Hours, Sunrise to Sunset Monday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Harrisburg Park is certified by the National Wildlife Federation as a wildlife habitat. The Harrisburg branch of the Cabarrus County library system is also located just inside the park entrance.
Park amenities include:
- 33.68 Acres
- One picnic shelter (available for rental):
- Can accommodate 72 people
- 12 picnic tables
- Two charcoal grills
- Electricity and lighting available
- Two multi-purpose soccer/football fields
- Will be closed November through March due to being winterized
- A paved walking trail (2135 ft length)
- Mountain bike trail
- Sand volleyball court
- Permanent cornhole courts
- Horseshoe pits
- Harrisburg Branch Library located off of 201 Sims Parkway, Harrisburg, NC 28075.