Passport applications are now accepted by appointment only at Harrisburg Town Hall, 4100 Main St. Suite 101. Walk-in applications can no longer be accepted due to the high volume of passport applications and the need for staff to maintain a high level of customer service to town residents. Appointments will be scheduled Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 704-455-5614 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Only first-time applicants will be accepted. Those applying for passports can save time by visiting www.travel.state.gov to print applications and review fees prior to applying in person at Town Hall. To apply, the following documents are required:
- Form DS-11 if applying for the first time, or under age 16*. Form DS-82 if submitting a previous U. S. passport issued in the last 15 years to an individual age 16 or older.
- Certified copy of U. S. citizenship evidence that lists parent(s) name. Photocopies, notarized copies, and hospital birth certificates are not acceptable.
- Valid photo ID. Examples: driver’s license, state-issued ID, student ID
- A photocopy, front and back, of a valid photo ID.
- One color passport photo, size: 2” x 2”. Please note that photo services are not provided at Town Hall.
- Appropriate passport fees. Only checks and money orders will be accepted; no cash payments will be accepted.
- Adult passport fees: $110/passport book; $30/passport card
- Minor (under 16) passport fees: $80/passport book; $15/passport card
- A $35 application fee for each application submitted*
Contact Customer Service at 704-455-5614 or EMAIL for more information.