Submit an Event
To submit an event to the Town's Community Calendar, please fill out this form. Your submission will be reviewed and published, if within the following Calendar Policy Guidelines.
Calendar Policy Guidelines
The Community Calendar is a feature on the Town of Harrisburg’s website that allows residents and community members to submit and advertise for events in a location that is viewed by the public. Events submitted to the Community Calendar must be open to the public and held in Harrisburg. The Town of Harrisburg reserves the right to restrict or remove any content that is deemed a violation of the Community Calendar guidelines.
Examples of events submitted to the Community Calendar include:
- Community street fairs, farmers markets, local school events, local businesses’ grand openings and other community activities
- Fundraiser events for non-profit agencies, schools, social service or other organizations
- Informational seminars or meetings
Events submitted that contain any of the following will not be approved for posting on the Community Calendar:
- Profane or sexual language or content
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination of any kind
- Yard sales or other solicitations of commerce
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
- Information that may compromise the safety or security of the public