The Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Department offers soccer leagues for children ages 3 years old to 17 years old. Soccer is offered in the spring and fall. Information regarding spring registration and league information will typically be available in January. Information regarding fall registration and league information will typically be available in late April or May.
Registration for the SPRING 2023 sports season begins soon!
REGULAR Registration: January 17 - February 5
*LATE Registration: February 6 - February 12
*A $25 late fee will be applied to each late registration submitted between 2/6 and 2/12. A donation of 12 canned goods per late registration may be made to have the fee waived. Cans must be presented at time of registration to have the fee waived; therefore, late registrations with canned goods can only be processed in person at the Parks and Recreation office between Monday, 2/6, and Friday, 2/10, during regular office hours.
IMPORTANT TOWN OF HARRISBURG POLICY CHANGE: For all Parks & Recreation fees, “Resident"/"Town of Harrisburg Taxpayer” refers to participants who reside within AND are taxpayers TO the Town of Harrisburg. Fees are no longer based on a Harrisburg address or county residence. This policy change may make the registration cost for your participant different from previous seasons (prior to winter 2022).
Please click HERE or on the link above to read through this season's information sheet for important details, requirements, and answers to frequently asked questions PRIOR to registering a child.
Where/How to Register:
Registration is available online or in-person at the Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Office. All registrations are processed through the CivicRec program, so an active member account is required to register a participant. Please be careful to not duplicate accounts or members.
- Online: https://secure.rec1.com/NC/harrisburg-nc/catalog
- If you need assistance with online registration, please CLICK HERE to watch a video for step-by-step instructions. You may also call the office at 704-455-7275.
- The Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Office is located in Harrisburg Town Hall (4100 Main Street Harrisburg, NC 28075) and is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Inclement Weather: Updated information regarding inclement weather can be found using one or more of the following options:
- Call the Weather Hotline at 704-455-2903 and select option 1
- Visit the Cancellations & Closings page at https://www.harrisburgnc.org/245/Cancellations-Closings.
- Follow/View Town of Harrisburg/Parks & Recreation social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
Field Information: Spring Soccer Field Layout and Diagrams (Fields 1-5) - coming soon
Coaching Information: Please visit the coaching page by clicking the link on the left-hand side of this page or the link provided here for additional coaching information and required documents to be submitted.
Spring 2023 Practice Schedules:
- Weeknight and Saturday Schedule - U6 and Up
- Saturday Practice - U5
Spring 2023 Game Schedules:
PLEASE NOTE: Games will be scheduled on Saturdays and weeknights, as necessary. Games WILL be scheduled for Saturday, April 15th. Games will NOT be played on Saturday, April 8th, or Saturday, May 27th, due to holidays.
Spring 2023 Picture Day Schedule: TBD
Spring 2023 Tournament Schedules:
- U9 Boys
- U9 Girls
- U11 Boys
- U11 Girls
- U13 Boys
- U13 Girls
- U15 Boys
- U16 Girls
- Athletic Refund Policy: 100% Refund of Registration Fee prior to league's first scheduled practice. 50% of Registration Fee prior to league's first scheduled game. No refund after league's first scheduled game. A $10 administrative fee will apply to all refunds. Convenience fees are non-refundable.
For sport-specific information including schedules, rules, etc. please click the appropriate link below.
|Baseball||Basketball||Flag Football||Pop Warner Cheer||Pop Warner Football||Soccer||Softball|
Harrisburg Parks and Recreation participates in Giving Assistant! If you are considering shopping online, please shop, save and donate by visiting GivingAssistant.org. Look for Harrisburg Parks and Recreation as your donation selection. These funds go to the improvements of youth athletics, programs and facilities.
Giving Assistant shoppers earn as much as $700 cash back per year, and they donate a percentage of those earnings to organizations they value. Now, every purchase can result in a donation. Start donating with Giving Assistant today, and unlock deals like exclusive Pizza Hut coupons, as well as big savings at Bed Bath & Beyond, Office Depot and more. With 3,000+ popular online retailers, your opportunities to save—and give—are endless.