Pop Warner Football
The Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Department offers Pop Warner tackle football for children ages 7 to 12. Pop Warner Football is offered in the fall. Information regarding registration and leagues will typically be made available in late April or early May.
Please be sure to check back periodically for updates regarding Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Pop Warner Football.
Fall 2019 Pop Warner Information Sheet & the Zero Tolerance Policy/Parent's Code of Conduct
- Fall 2019 Pop Warner Information Sheet (PDF)
- Zero Tolerance Policy and Parent's Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Mitey Mite- ages 7 to 9, 50 to 100 pounds
- Junior (Jr.) Peewee ages 8 to 10, 65 to 115 pounds, and 11-year-olds, 65 to 95 pounds
- Peewee - ages 9 to 11, 80 to 130 pounds, and 12-year-olds, 80 to 110 pounds
- Jr. Varsity - ages 10 to 12, 95 to 155 pounds, and 13-year-olds 95 to 135 pounds
- $160 for Cabarrus County resident
- $190 for Non-Cabarrus County resident
- $100 uniform deposit is required for each participant, in addition to the registration fees.
What Is Required to Sign up?
- 1 copy of current school year report card
- Must be legible
- Must provide all four quarters, including final grade
- 1 copy of birth certificate
- Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Registration form
- Pop Warner Participant Contract Consent Form/Parental/Guardian Permission and Waiver
- Pop Warner Physical Form Section I and II
Download the entire registration packet (PDF).
Note: All forms need to completed prior to in-office registration.