Pop Warner Cheerleading
The Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Department offers Pop Warner Cheer for children ages 7 to 12. Pop Warner Cheer is offered in the fall. Information regarding registration and leagues will typically be made available in late April or early May.
Please be sure to check back periodically for updates regarding Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Youth Pop Warner Cheer.
Fall 2019 Pop Warner Zero Tolerance Policy/Parent's Code of Conduct
- $130 for Cabarrus County resident
- $160 for Non-Cabarrus County resident
- $50 uniform deposit is required for each participant, in addition to the registration fees
What Is Required to Sign up?
- 1 copy of current school year report card
- Must be legible
- Must provide all four quarters, including final grade
- 1 copy of birth certificate
- Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Registration form
- Pop Warner Participant Contract Consent Form/Parental/Guardian Permission and Waiver
- Pop Warner Physical Form Section I and II
Download the entire registration packet (PDF).
Note: All forms need to be completed prior to in-office registration.
Fall 2019 Field Layouts and Diagrams
Harrisburg Parks and Recreation participates in Giving Assistant! If you are considering shopping online, please shop, save and donate by visiting GivingAssistant.org. Look for Harrisburg Parks and Recreation as your donation selection. These funds go to the improvements of youth athletics, programs and facilities.
Giving Assistant shoppers earn as much as $700 cash back per year, and they donate a percentage of those earnings to organizations they value. Now, every purchase can result in a donation. Start donating with Giving Assistant today, and unlock deals like exclusive Pizza Hut coupons, as well as big savings at Bed Bath & Beyond, Office Depot and more. With 3,000+ popular online retailers, your opportunities to save—and give—are endless.