Arts, Culture & Heritage Committee
- 6 p.m.
- First Monday of each month
- Harrisburg Town - Parks and Recreation Conference Room, 4100 Main St. Harrisburg, NC 28075
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Kimmy Roberts (Term Expires: 2024)
- Micah Cash (Term Expires: 2023)
- Jitendra Hiremath (Term Expires: 2023)
- Toni Wheeler Jenschke (Term Expires: 2023)
- Karen Andrade (Term Expires: 2024)
The Town of Harrisburg Arts, Culture and Heritage Committee, a sub-committee of the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board, provides a voice, specific for the Arts, Culture, and Heritage of the Harrisburg community. The Committee consists of individuals who live in the local region and community and have an interest in supporting and preserving:
- The arts of Harrisburg
- History and heritage
Through monthly meetings, information obtained from the Arts, Culture and Heritage Committee is provided to Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Advisory Board and Town Council to help make informed decisions that support the arts, culture, and heritage of the community.
- Jim Spina, Parks and Recreation Director
- Shawn Marble, Assistant Parks and Recreation Director
Town Council Liaison
- Altyn Cotell