Most programs, classes, clinics and youth and adult leagues offered by Harrisburg Parks and Recreation require pre-registration (unless otherwise noted). Registration dates and procedures are posted with specific activity or program.
2019 Youth Sports Registration Dates
Fall Youth Athletics: Baseball, Flag Football, Softball and Soccer
- Regular Registration: Monday, June 3rd to Sunday, June 23rd
- Late Registration: Monday, June 24th to Friday, June 28th
(Late fee of $25.00 applies or 12 canned goods per person)
- Additional Registration options: Saturday, June 22, from 8am to 10am
Cost to Register
PeeWee T-Ball & U5 Soccer (Ages 3 &4 - Camp format)
- Resident of Cabarrus County - $50
- Non-Resident of Cabarrus County - $80
Modified Coach Pitch, Softball, Baseball, & Soccer (Ages 5 and older)
- Resident of Cabarrus County - $90
- Non-Resident of Cabarrus County - $120
**Fall 2019 registrants will need to create an account with CivicRec and be logged in before registering, if you have not already done so. Harrisburg Parks and Recreation has transitioned from ActiveNet to CivicRec for all our program, class, and athletic needs. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. However, we thank you for your patience and understanding.**
In Person Registration
In person registration takes place at:
Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Office
4100 Main Street
Harrisburg, NC 20175
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can register over the phone for some classes and programs by calling 704-455-7275.
Fall 2019 Youth Sports Information Sheet & the Zero Tolerance Policy/Parent's Code of Conduct
- Fall 2019 Youth Sports Information Sheet (PDF)
- Zero Tolerance Policy and Parent's Code of Conduct (PDF)
For sport specific information including schedules, rules, etc. please click the appropriate link below.
|Baseball||Basketball||Flag Football||Pop Warner Cheer||Pop Warner Football||Soccer||Softball|