Harrisburg Running Club
2019 Registration Dates
- Monday, July 15 through Friday, September 13, 2019
- Open to the first 50 runners
- $40 Uniform Fee (if participant needs a uniform; uniform fee will not be collected at registration)
- Copy of Certified Birth Certificate
- Registration Fee: $110
- Registration Form
This program is open to ages 7 through 18. A child’s age will be determined by their age on or before December 31.
- Sub Bantam: Ages 8 and under
- Bantam: Ages 9 and 10
- Midget: Ages 11 and 12
- Youth: Ages 13 and 14
- Intermediate: Ages 15 and 16
- Young Men and Women: Ages 17 and 18
- $110 registration fee per participant: Includes a membership with United States of America Track and Field (USATF) Jr. Olympics and the entry fee to three regular meets and the State meet.
- Any athlete that advances beyond State will be responsible for any travel expenses and entry fees.
- First practice: TBD
Practices will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. and Sundays from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday practice is at Pharr Mill Park, Wednesday is at Harrisburg Park and Sunday practices are at Frank Liske Park in Concord.
If you are interested in coaching, please visit the Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Office. You will be required to fill out the coach’s application, background check form and code of conduct. All coaches will be issued a coach’s badge that must be worn at all practices and meets. Running experience is not necessary for all positions.
Tentative Schedule - TBD
- TBD - check back for more details
Running Events (Depending on Interest & Athletic Ability)
- 8 and under, 2 kilometers (1.2 miles)
- 9 to 10 3, kilometers (1.8 miles)
- 11 to 12, 3 kilometers (1.8 miles)
- 13 to 14, 4 kilometers (2.5 miles)
- 15 to 16, 5 kilometers (3.1 miles)
- 17 to 18, 5 kilometers (3.1 miles)
- Email Jennifer Michalski
- Head Coaches: Jacqueline Saliba and Jennifer Michalski
- Ages 7 to 18-year-old (Age as of December 31 of the current year)
- Full information sheet for the Harrisburg Runners (PDF) - COMING SOON
- Registration Form (PDF)
- Running registration must be done in person at the Parks and Recreation Office and requires a copy of the child's birth certificate.