The Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Department offers coed soccer for adults ages 17 years old and older. Adult coed soccer is offered in the spring and fall. The age of a participant is determined by their age as of May 15 of each year for the spring league and October 15 of each year for the fall league.
Information regarding spring registration and leagues will typically be made available in middle to late February. Information regarding fall registration and leagues will typically be made available in late July or early August. Adult Coed Soccer is open for team registration only.
Please be sure to check back periodically for updates regarding Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Adult Coed Soccer.
All participants under the age of 18 must have a signed parental waiver (PDF) on file with the Parks and Recreation Department prior to the beginning of each season.
In case of Inclement Weather, please call 704-455-2903 or visit our Cancellations and Closing page. If no cancellations are listed, please attend your games. If inclement weather arises in the field, the officials will make a call.
Coed 35 Plus League & Coed Open League
- 11 versus 11
- Coed Open League: Men and Women 18+ years old
- 35+ League: Men 35+ years old and Women 18+ years old
- Age is determined as of October 15 of the current of year
Please see rules (PDF) for details.
- A maximum of 16 teams total will be accepted into the league(s)
- Registration will occur on a first-come, first-served basis
- Team registration only
- Wednesday, July 25 through Friday, August 24, 2018
- $750 per team
Please register online, call 704-455-7275 or visit the Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Office at:
4100 Main Street
Harrisburg, NC 28075
- Game times are subject to change.
- Game times will vary. Games may begin anywhere between 4 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays at Harrisburg Park and Hickory Ridge Middle School
Mandatory Team Captain's Meeting
- Monday, August 27 at 6 p.m. at Harrisburg Town Hall in the Municipal Complex room
Games will tentatively begin on Saturday, September 1, 2018. The season will consist of at least eight regular season games and a single elimination tournament.
Full team rosters are due to the Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Office on Friday, August 31, 2018. These may be turned in at the Team Captain’s Meeting, emailed or mailed to Harrisburg Parks and Recreation.
Rosters must include:
- Date of Birth
- Jersey Number
- Phone Number
- The game schedule will be available online by Friday, August 31.