Water & Sewer
The Harrisburg Water and Sewer Department’s responsibility is to maintain and improve the long-term quality and reliability of water and sewer services in the Town of Harrisburg. The primary goals are cost control, efficient delivery of service and environmental protection. Accordingly, it is necessary for the Town to maintain and improve the water distribution and sewer collection systems, to establish and administer a sound billing and collection system that is fair and efficient and to maintain a strong financial structure.
There is no re-connection service available from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. For more information, please call Customer Service at 704-455-5614 Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Reports & Documents
- 2018 to 2019 Annual Drink Water Quality Reports
- Wastewater Collection System Performance Report 2019 (PDF)
- Utilities Inc. Customer Notification (PDF)
- Fats, Oils and Grease Ordinance (PDF)
- Prevent Sewer Backups; Properly Dispose Your Grease and Oil (PDF)
- View the Schedule of Fees for Water and Sewer Rates (PDF)
Resources & Links
Please remember that fats, oils and grease should be treated as valuable resources that can be recycled whenever possible. For more information about the fats, oils and grease program, contact the Town at 704-455-5614. We are happy to assist in any way. Below are other resources to help keep you informed. Educational materials used on this website are courtesy of the North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources.