All bills are due and payable upon receipt. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay their bill by the 15th of the month. If payment is not received by the 15th, a $10 late fee will be added. If the account is not paid in full by 5:00 p.m. on 25th of the month, an account delinquency fee of $100 will be assessed and service may be disconnected without further notice. Reconnection will be made in a reasonable amount of time, not to exceed 24 hours.
- Pay by mail with check or money order.
- Automatic Draft from your checking account. (Contact Customer Service for more details).
- In person at Town Hall, 4100 Main Street, Suite 101 with cash, check, money order or debit/credit.
- By phone with debit/credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Credit card charges with a Customer Service Representative will be assessed a 2.50% service charge per transaction.
- Online with a debit/credit card. Online credit card charges will be subject to a $2.50 per transaction convenience fee.
- Drop box located on the front of the Town Hall building.
A $25 non-sufficient funds (NSF) fee is charged for each returned check or automatic draft.
View the Fiscal Year 2021 Schedule of Fees.
A number of commercial and residential forms are available to complete online. Choose a form below and make sure to complete it as best you can. Fields with a star beside them are required. Call 704-455-5614 for assistance.
To apply for service, residents will need to complete the online or paper application for service that can be downloaded from the Town website (below) or provided in person. A copy of a valid driver’s license or photo ID and the required deposit is required.
To apply for cancellation of service, residents will need to complete the online or paper application for service that can be downloaded from the Town website (below) or provided in person. A copy of a valid driver’s license or photo ID and the required deposit is required.
The Town’s Customer Service Department is located on the ground floor of Town Hall, 4100 Main Street. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Routine and regular service work will be performed between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, except for Town holidays. Service work for unusual conditions may be arranged at other times upon request.