2017 FALL CROSS COUNTRY RUNNING:
- July 10th - September 15th. Open to the first 50 runners.
- Registration Form
- Copy of Certified Birth Certificate
- Registration Fee - $100
- $35 Uniform Fee (if participant needs a uniform; uniform fee will not be collected at registration)
This program is open to ages 7 – 18. A child’s age will be determined by their age on or before December 31, 2017.
- Sub Bantam - Ages 8 and under
- Bantam - Ages 9 & 10
- Midget - Ages 11 & 12
- Youth - Ages 13 & 14
- Intermediate - Ages 15 & 16
- Young Men & Women - Ages 17 & 18
- $100.00 registration fee per participant: Includes a membership with USA Track & Field Jr. Olympics, and the entry fee to three regular meets and the State meet.
- Any athlete that advances beyond State’s will be responsible for any travel expenses and entry fees.
- 1st Practice - Sunday, August 27th at 3pm at Frank Liske Park
- Check back for more information about upcoming practices and locations.
- Sunday, September 17th - In House Meet at Frank Liske Park
- Sunday, November 5th - Middle School and Age Group Meet at Hagan Stone Park (near Greensboro)
- Sunday, November 19th - NC State Jr. Olympic Cross Country Championship at Hagan Stone Park
- Saturday, December 9th - USATF National Jr. Olympic Cross Country Championship in Tallahassee, FL (for those that qualify)
Additional optional meets may be added as the season progresses.
RUNNING EVENTS (depending on interest and athletic ability)
- 8 and under 2k (1.2 miles)
- 9 to 10 3k (1.8 miles)
- 11 to 12 3k (1.8 miles)
- 13 to 14 4k (2.5 miles)
- 15 to 16 5k (3.1 miles)
- 17 to 18 5k (3.1 miles)
- Jennifer Michalski - HarrisburgRunnersXC@yahoo.com
- Jacqueline Saliba and Jennifer Michalski - Head Coaches
Running registration must be done in person at the Parks and Recreation Office and requires a copy of the child's birth certificate
AGES 7-18 yr old (Age as of December 31, of the current year)