The Harrisburg Customer Service Department is located in Town Hall, 4100 Main St., and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Customer Service staff can be reached at 704-455-5614 and email@example.com. Staff is available to answer questions concerning town services such as garbage and recycling collection, bulk item pick-up, yard waste collection; assist residents and businesses with water/sewer service; provide newcomer and area event/attraction information; and refer residents and visitors to community resources.
During non-business hours, residents can communicate questions and concerns via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To report emergency service issues, call the after-hours emergency telephone line at 704-784-6029.
Every effort is made to respond to emails within 24 business hours. A 24-hour drop box is located at Town Hall on the Main St. side of the building for payments made after hours.
Download Town of Harrisburg Newcomer Packet
2017 Town of Harrisburg Holiday Schedule
Town offices will be closed and services may be interrupted on the following holidays.
- New Year’s Day-January 2, 2017- Monday
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday-January 16, 2017- Monday
- Good Friday-April 14, 2017- Friday
- Memorial Day-May 29, 2017- Monday
- Independence Day-July 4, 2017- Tuesday
- Labor Day-September 4, 2017- Monday
- Veteran’s Day-November 10, 2017- Friday
- Thanksgiving November 23 &24, 2017- Thursday and Friday
- Christmas December 25,26 & 27 2017- Monday,Tuesday & Wednesday
Hayley Lyerly, Customer Service Supervisor
Laura Elders, Customer Service Representative
Lynda Hinson, Customer Service Representative
Amber Summers, Customer Service Representative