National Drive Electric Week Event
Approximately 200 participants and attendees made Harrisburg's first National Drive Electric Week (NDEW) event a big success on Saturday, September 25, 2021. The event featured more than 20 electric vehicles (all-electric and a few plug-in hybrids) from a variety of auto manufacturers – all shown off by the owners of the vehicles to share their driving experience with other EVs drivers and the interested attendees. Special thanks to all of the NDEW national sponsors; the Town of Harrisburg; Plug In NC, CleanAIRE NC; Cabarrus County Schools Transportation Department; Thomas Built, Tayco Electric & Solar, Renewable Energy Design Group, Duke Energy, and Hendrick Honda of Concord. This NDEW event was hosted by the Harrisburg Sustainability Advisory Board.
- NDEW Event Page
- EV 101 - Start the journey to driving electric!
- Plug In America
- Electric Auto Association
- Plug In America EV Guide
- Electric Auto Association QR Code Card
- Sierra Club Clean Transportation for All
- About EVHybridNoire
- Wells Fargo: learnmore.wf.com/ev
- ClipperCreek Charging Station Safety
- Enel X EV Charging Guide
- NDEW Media Release
Sustainability Series: Going Solar 101
Want to learn more about getting solar on your house, business or organization? Hear from experts in the field, an electric utility representative and some local residents who have solar on their house in this recording of the May 12 HSAB meeting! In this video, HSAB addresses questions like: Is my property right for solar? What tools are available to learn more? What's a ballpark cost estimate? What incentives exist today?
- The Sustainability Advisory Board plays a pivotal role in the Harrisburg community, including the recent installation of an EV charging station and an air quality monitor at Harrisburg Park. Learn more by watching this video!
- The HSAB hosted Harrisburg's first National Drive Electric Week Event on Saturday, September 25, 2021. Check out this video recap of the event!