Small Business COVID-19 Grant Program
The Town of Harrisburg's Small Business COVID-19 Grant Program is funded with federal CARES Act funding, passed through the State of North Carolina and Cabarrus County, and appropriated by the Harrisburg Town Council. Businesses located within the Town of Harrisburg's Town limits are invited to apply for a grant of up to $5,000 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. A grant is a one-time payment and is not to be paid back to the Town. A Town panel will select applicants based on need on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The business is located within the Town limits of the Town of Harrisburg, NC.
- The business can demonstrate a negative impact related to COVID-19.
- The business has a brick and mortar location within the Town limits of the Town of Harrisburg, NC.
- The business has not received federal or State aid related to COVID-19 relief.
- The business is not a franchise or national-brand.
- Application is due by 5:00 p.m. Monday, November 30, 2020.
- Grant funds must be used for business operation purposes (rent, mortgage, utility bills, payroll, etc.) between July 1, 2020 and November 30, 2020. Funds may not be used for goods and services, equipment, products, facility improvements, signage, advertising or non-operational expenses.
- Application must be 1) emailed to Brian Lee, [email protected], 2) mailed to Brian Lee, Town of Harrisburg, PO BOX 100, Harrisburg, NC 28075 or 3) dropped off at Customer Service in Town Hall at 4100 Main St. Harrisburg NC 28075.