Coed & Men's Flag Football
The Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Department offers coed and men’s flag football for adults ages seventeen years old and older. Adult Coed and Men’s Flag Football is offered in the winter. The age of a participant is determined by their age as of October 15 of the current year. Adult Coed and Men’s Flag Football is open for team registration only and league registration information will typically be made available in middle to late October.
Winter/Spring 2022 Season
Men's and Coed League
- Age 17 and up*
- (*All 17 year olds must have a signed parental waiver on file at the Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Office.)
- *See rules below*
- Must be 17 years of age by October 15, 2021.
- To register, CLICK HERE
- Monday, January 17 - Friday, February 4
- Team Registration Only
- A maximum of 8 teams will be accepted into each league
- Registration will occur on a first come first serve basis
- Fee: $450 per team
- Saturdays at Holcomb Woods Athletic Comple
- If rain outs occur, Sunday games may be scheduled
- Tentatively 9:00am-2:00pm
- Games are played on a scaled down field
- Schedules will be available online Wednesday, February 16, 2022 (**game times subject to change**)
- Games will tentatively begin Saturday, February 19, 2022
- The season will consist of at least 8 regular season games and a single elimination tournament.
- Full team rosters are due to the Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Office no later than Wednesday, February 16.
- You can email rosters to [email protected]
- All participants under the age of eighteen years old must have a signed parental waiver (PDF) on file with the Parks and Recreation Department prior to the beginning of each season.
- In case of Inclement Weather, please call 704-455-2903 or visit our Cancellations and Closing page. If no cancellations are listed, please attend your games. If inclement weather arises in the field, the officials will make a call.
Call Harrisburg Parks and Recreation at: 704-455-7275
or email Shawn Marble at: [email protected]
Register a team online at: https://secure.rec1.com/NC/harrisburg-nc/catalog
OR register in person at the Parks and Recreation Office located at: 4100 Main St. Harrisburg NC 28075
Harrisburg Parks and Recreation participates in Giving Assistant! If you are considering shopping online, please shop, save and donate by visiting GivingAssistant.org. Look for Harrisburg Parks and Recreation as your donation selection. These funds go to the improvements of youth athletics, programs and facilities.
Giving Assistant shoppers earn as much as $700 cash back per year, and they donate a percentage of those earnings to organizations they value. Now, every purchase can result in a donation. Start donating with Giving Assistant today, and unlock deals like exclusive Pizza Hut coupons, as well as big savings at Bed Bath & Beyond, Office Depot and more. With 3,000+ popular online retailers, your opportunities to save—and give—are endless.