Tennis / Pickleball
Fall 2023 Tennis and Pickleball Classes with Coach Neil
Due to popular demand, an EXTRA fall session has been added and is open for registration! These classes fill up quickly! Once a class is full, you may add to the waiting list via the registration link. If a spot becomes available prior to the first class, and you/your child are next on the waiting list, you will be contacted by a staff member to complete registration with payment.
NEW SESSION: November 7 - December 7 (no classes Thanksgiving week)
Registration Fee: $52 per session, per person.
Pre-registration is required!
To register please visit: https://secure.rec1.com/NC/harrisburg-nc/catalog
TUESDAY CLASSES (11/7, 11/14, 11/28, and 12/5)
Tennis for Ages 6-8: 5pm - 6pm
Tennis for Ages 9-12: 6pm - 7pm
Tennis for Ages 13-17: 7pm - 8pm
WEDNESDAY CLASSES (11/8, 11/15, 11/29, and 12/6)
Tennis for Ages 6-8: 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Tennis for Ages 9-12: 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Tennis for Adults (18+): 6:30pm - 7:30pm
THURSDAY CLASSES (11/9, 11/16, 11/30, and 12/7)
Tennis for Ages 13-17: 5pm - 6pm
Tennis for Ages 9-12: 6pm - 7pm
Pickleball for Adults (18+): 7pm - 8pm
Additional Information for Tennis/Pickleball Classes:
- All classes are held at Stallings Park 4050 Stallings Road Harrisburg, NC 28075
- Students should wear comfortable clothing, including tennis shoes/sneakers, and must bring a tennis racket and water bottle.
- NOTE: Registered participants will NOT be contacted prior to the start of classes. Please plan to arrive on the first day at the designated location and time unless otherwise instructed.
If you have questions about the program or need help with registration, contact the Parks and Recreation office at 704-455-7275 (option 1) or email [email protected]. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm daily, unless otherwise posted.
Policies and Waivers:
- PROGRAM Refund Policy (revised 8/2023): Refunds will only be considered and/or issued when an official withdrawal is requested through the Parks & Recreation office, via email, phone, or in person, within the timeframes specified below. NO refunds will be issued due to non-attendance or lack of participation.
- 100% Refund of paid registration fee for withdrawals requested 15+ business days prior to the program start date.
- 50% Refund of paid registration fee for withdrawals requested 1-14 business days prior to the program start date.
- NO refunds will be issued for withdrawals requested less than one business day prior to the program start date.
Harrisburg Parks and Recreation participates in Giving Assistant! If you are considering shopping online, please shop, save and donate by visiting GivingAssistant.org. Look for Harrisburg Parks and Recreation as your donation selection. These funds go to the improvements of youth athletics, programs and facilities.
Giving Assistant shoppers earn as much as $700 cash back per year, and they donate a percentage of those earnings to organizations they value. Now, every purchase can result in a donation. Start donating with Giving Assistant today, and unlock deals like exclusive Pizza Hut coupons, as well as big savings at Bed Bath & Beyond, Office Depot and more. With 3,000+ popular online retailers, your opportunities to save—and give—are endless.