The Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Department offers baseball for children from 3 years old to 15 years old. Baseball is offered in the Spring and Fall. Information regarding spring registration and league information will typically be made available in January. Information regarding fall registration and league information will typically be made available in late April or early May.
Please be sure to check back periodically for updates regarding Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Youth Baseball.
*The Town of Harrisburg Parks and Recreation is happy to announce this Spring season for baseball and softball will be more along the lines of a traditional season with practices and games. We will continue to follow the guidelines outlined in NC Governor's Executive Orders, in addition to CDC and NCDHHS guidelines. Harrisburg Parks and Recreation will make every effort possible to make this season fun, as well as safe for all participants, volunteers, and families.*
Spring Youth Baseball and Softball Information Sheet
Registration begins February 1st and runs through the month of February. Registration is ONLINE only. Currently, the town administrative offices are closed to the public until further notice.
Leagues Offered and Eligibility
The child's age on May 1st of the current year determines the division of play.
- PeeWee - Coed PeeWee T-ball ages 3 & 4, Instructional (non-competitive)
- Farm - Coed Farm Modified Coach Pitch ages 5 & 6
- Rookie Boys - Coach Pitch ages 7 & 8
- Minor Boys - Baseball ages 9 & 10
- Major Boys - Baseball ages 11 & 12
- Junior Boys - Baseball ages 13 - 15
*Note - Baseball age groups may be combined based on registration numbers.
- PeeWee T-ball (Ages 3-4)
- $50 - Cabarrus County residents/$80 - Non-Cabarrus County residents
- Modified Coach Pitch, Softball & Baseball (Ages 5 and Older)
- $90 - Cabarrus County residents/$120 - Non-Cabarrus County residents
Athletic Refund Policy:
100% Refund of Registration Fee prior to league's first scheduled practice. 50% of Registration Fee prior to league's first scheduled game. No refund after league's first scheduled game. A $10 administrative fee will apply to all refunds.
Where Can I Register?
- Harrisburg Town Offices are currently closed to the public.
- Registration is ONLINE ONLY.
Please visit the link on the left-hand side or click the link provided here.
- General Liability Release and Indemnification Waiver (PDF)
- Media Release Waiver (PDF)
- Parents Code of Conduct (PDF)
Spring Youth Baseball Rules & Regulations
- Spring Youth Baseball Rules & Regulations (PDF)
Spring Youth Baseball, Softball, and Soccer - Field Layout & Diagrams
Spring Youth Baseball and Softball Practice Schedules
Spring Youth Baseball and Softball Game Schedules
Spring Youth Baseball and Softball Picture Day Schedule - TBD
- Spring Youth Baseball and Softball Picture Day Schedule (PDF)
Spring Youth Baseball and Softball Picture Day Make-up Schedule - TBD
- Spring Youth Baseball and Softball Picture Day Make-up Schedule (PDF)
For sport-specific information including schedules, rules, etc. please click the appropriate link below.
|Baseball||Basketball||Flag Football||Pop Warner Cheer||Pop Warner Football||Soccer||Softball|
Harrisburg Parks and Recreation participates in Giving Assistant! If you are considering shopping online, please shop, save and donate by visiting GivingAssistant.org. Look for Harrisburg Parks and Recreation as your donation selection. These funds go to the improvements of youth athletics, programs and facilities.
Giving Assistant shoppers earn as much as $700 cash back per year, and they donate a percentage of those earnings to organizations they value. Now, every purchase can result in a donation. Start donating with Giving Assistant today, and unlock deals like exclusive Pizza Hut coupons, as well as big savings at Bed Bath & Beyond, Office Depot and more. With 3,000+ popular online retailers, your opportunities to save—and give—are endless.